1750 E. Boulder St
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
- Hours: Open 365 days a year
- Reservations: Not required, except for groups of 10 or more
- Cost: Free
- Location: In the middle of Colorado Springs. Driving directions below.
- How Long: Tours last about an hour. Allow two hours for your visit.
- Best Time to Visit: Any time except Sundays, when the athletes take the day off and buildings are closed
Olympic Training CenterThe $8 million Olympic Visitor Center celebrates America's Olympic athletes. Free daily public tours include a 12-minute film and a 45-minute walking tour. Most of the tour is outside. You will see the athlete training facilities, which include gymnasiums, weightlifting and wrestling facilities, the USA Shooting Center, Coaching & Sport Science, the Aquatics Center, Sport Medicine, and the flume.
Also on the premises is the Olympic Spirit Store, where you can purchase Olympic souvenirs (and your purchases help support the athletes).