California Adventure is Disneyland's sister park, their entrances located just across from each other. The sections of California Adventure take their cues from the state of California and from Disney and Pixar classic films - Hollywood Land, Paradise Pier, Cars Land Condor Flats and Grizzly Peak. The Disney theme park experience is never static, and this one is no exception, with changes and expansions that make it more fun every year.
Disney Imagineers have created some fun experiences at California Adventure, a few of which are unique here among all the Disney theme parks.
Get Oriented: Check the California Adventure Map
California Adventure Review and RatingsWe rate California Adventure 4.5 out of 5, especially because it contains some of our favorite Disney rides: Radiator Springs Racers, Soarin' Over California, Tower of Terror and California Screamin'.
POLL: What do you think of Disney California Adventure as a tourist destination?
The Complete California AdventureIf want use an informal approach, it may take you two days to enjoy everything at California Adventure. Given just one day, if it's a busy one, you may miss out on some of the most popular rides. On the other hand, you can have more fun in less time if you use Ridemax to minimize waiting and experience everything California Adventure has to offer in a busy day.
California Adventure Rides: An overview of height restrictions, best rides for smaller children and cool places for a hot day
Shows and Parades: Find out what they're all about
- See it Now: Pictures of Disneyland and California Adventure
- Tips for a Trouble-Free Visit: Where to find the characters, watch the parade or get an "adult" beverage - and more
10 Things You Need to Know About the Disneyland California Resort
- How to get tickets and ways to get ticket discounts.
- When to Go: Every season has it pluses and minuses and after reading this, you'll know what they are
- Where to Stay: Find a hotel your way, no matter what your priorities are
- Costs: Use this to add them all up and get some tips for saving money.
- Weather and Packing: What to expect, what you'll need
- How to Stay Out of Line: Have more fun with less waiting
- How to be a Smart Disneyland Visitor: Ideas to help you avoid the most common mistakes Disney California Adventure visitors make.
- How to Get to Disneyland: All the ways to get there
- Meeting the Disney Characters: Where they are, what to bring, what to expect
- The holidays: Disneyland at Christmas and Halloween