Things to do for Free in Hollywood
- Be in a Studio Audience: All you need is an advance reservation and some time to be in the studio audience for selected sitcoms and game shows.
- Hollywood Boulevard: If you use our guide, you won't need to pay someone else to show you around.. View photos
- Watch a Footprint or Walk of Fame Star Ceremony: They don't happen every day, but there's no charge and the guests of honor are guaranteed to show up.
- Rodeo Drive: The shops are expensive, but window-shopping is free and so is the parking. View photos
- Hollywood Bowl: You'll pay to get into an evening performance, but some morning rehearsals are open to the public. Call 323-850-2000 for info.
- Pay Your Last Respects: Hollywood Forever Cemetery is visitor-friendly and even offer maps of the stars' final resting places. Other cemeteries offer varying levels of helpfulness.