June is one of the best months in California for fresh fruit. If you have a chance, visit one of our farmer's markets and enjoy the fresh peaches, nectarines and strawberries.
- Dine Downtown, San Jose: A great opportunity to sample some of the city's best restaurants at reduced prices.
- Father's Day: It's the third Sunday of the month. We've got some great ideas for ways to enjoy it with your favorite male parent.
- Huck Finn Jubilee, Victorville: Country and bluegrass music festival, held Father's Day weekend
- North Beach Festival, San Francisco: A celebration of Italian heritage
- Pismo Beach Classic Car Show, Pismo Beach: If old cars are your thing, this is the place to see them
- Sawdust Festival, Laguna Beach: An outdoor art festival featuring lots of really nice creations
- Summer Solstice Parade and Festival, Santa Barbara: It started as a small affair featuring street artists, but nowadays it's full of floats, whimsical costumes and creative dancers
- Temecula Valley Balloon Festival: Hot air balloons
- Vintage Classic Car Race, Sonoma County: Antique race cars take to the track