- Hours: Open 365 days a year
- Reservations: Not required
- Cost: Fee charged, parking extra
- Location: North of downtown Seattle
- How Long: Allow a few hours
- Best Time to Visit: Go early to avoid the crowds
Over a million people visit the zoo each year, and it's no wonder. Woodland Park has won five major exhibit awards from the American Zoo and Aquarium Association. Animals are displayed here in natural setting, and grouped by the climate zones they live in.
Getting to the Seattle ZooSeattle Woodland Park Zoo
N. 50th and Fremont Ave N.
Take I-5 north to NE 50th Street (Exit #169), then go west 1.3 miles to the South Gate at North 50th Street and Fremont Ave North. Street parking is available, or you can park in a pay lot.
If You Liked the Seattle Zoo, You May Also LikeCheyenne Mountain Zoo, Colorado Springs
Los Angeles Zoo Oregon Zoo, Portland
San Diego Zoo
Safari Park, San Diego