In Ventura County just north of Los Angeles, you'll find California's greatest concentration of places to go camping on the beach:
- Emma Wood State Beach: For self-contained vehicles only, 90 sites,
- Faria County Beach Park: 42 oceanside sites with firepits, hot showers, flush toilets. 15 sites with full hookups.
- Hobson County Park: 31 oceanside sites with firepits, hot showers, flush toilets. 10 sites with full hookups.
- Rincon Parkway North: 127 roadside spots for self-contained RVs only.
- Thornhill Broome State Beach: In southern Ventura County along the Malibu coast, Thornhill Broome is part of Point Mugu State Park. Has 68 oceanside sites for RVs with cold showers and chemical toilets.
More California Beach Camping: Southern California | Santa Barbara | Central Coast | Northern California