Don't confuse this privately-owned beach with the state beach which is right next door.
Stay in the nude section north of the Hazardous Surf sign, or the rangers for the adjacent state park may cite you.
Some visitors complain about people having sex in the driftwood structures near the beach.
LocationGet a map and directions.
- Two miles of soft sand, caves cliffs, driftwood
- Long, wide and clean
- Dogs allowed on weekdays only
- Privately owned, admission charged
Who's at San Gregorio Beach
- 50-200 people, thinly spread out
- Popular with gay men - straights gravitate to the south end
San Gregorio Beach FacilitiesChemical toilets in the parking lot
San Gregorio Beach ActivitiesSurf fishing, tide pooling. Swimming not recommended
More Nude Beaches Close to San Gregorio
- Devil's Slide (Grey Whale Cove): About 10 miles north
- San Francisco County Nude Beaches
- Santa Cruz County Nude Beaches
- Marin County Nude Beaches