The beach was run by a concessionaire until spring, 2001, but today it's run by the California state parks system.
LocationGet a map and directions.
- 300-yard-long sandy beach bounded by two hills
- Very clean
- Best in September and October, chilly rest of year
- Lots of wildlife, even an occasional great white shark
Who's at Devil's Slide BeachThe number of textile visitors is increasing and nude sunbathers tend to gather at the north end. Gawkers can be a problem.
Devil's Slide Beach FacilitiesRestrooms available. Fires not allowed and dogs not permitted.
Devil's Slide Beach ActivitiesSunbathing, whale watching. Swimming not recommended
More Nude Beaches Close to Devil's Slide
- San Gregorio: About 10 miles north
- San Francisco County Nude Beaches
- Santa Cruz County Nude Beaches
- Marin County Nude Beaches