We've got a lot of information about taking a vacation at Disneyland, but if all you want to do is plan a weekend there, these are the things you really need to know.
Why Should You Go? Will You Like Disneyland?
- Get a Preview: Take a look at our Disneyland Pictures
- Disneyland is popular with families and playful adults, but isn't the best place for those who love really big, fast, turn-you-upside-down roller coasters.
Best Time to Go to Disneyland
The best time to go to Disneyland depends on too many factors to give a simple answer. Find out about the pros and cons of visiting Disneyland in every season.
Unless you live very nearby and it takes only a few minutes to get there, you can spend about a day and half in the park at the most during a weekend getaway, so it's important to find out how to stay out line and how to get and use a FASTPASS.
Things to Do in Disneyland
- Our readers' favorite rides: Find out which rides others like best
- Birthdays at Disneyland: Ways to celebrate and how to get people to say "Happy Birthday" all day long
- Disneyland Ride Guide: Rides by height restriction, rides good for kids and cool places for a hot afternoon
- New Disneyland Rides: If you've been to Disneyland before, this will help you find out what's new.
- Disneyland shows and entertainment: There's more to do than just the rides, you know
Annual Events at DisneylandDisneyland gets all gussied up for Halloween and then changes its decor for Christmas.
Other crowd-catching events include high school grad nights (early June), Gay Days (unofficial event in early October) and the Disneyland Half Marathon (early September).
Tips for Visiting Disneyland
- Tips for a trouble-free visit
- Find out what you should do before you go to Disneyland.
- 8 Ways to be a Smart Disneyland Visitor
- Know your ticket options. Buy in advance if you can, to keep out of line at the ticket booth.
Playing at Disneyland is enough to keep you busy for a weekend, but you've gotta eat something. Find out where to eat at Disneyland.