If you're looking for a really nice place to stay near Disneyland that won't tarnish your experience with aggravation, these are the best places in the area. We have made our best effort to pick Disneyland hotels that get the best ratings. However, even the best of Disneyland hotels can have a bad day, broken elevator, or lose your reservation.
See our guide to hotels near Disneyland for tips to help you get the best rate possible.
Best Rated Hotels Near Disneyland
- Ayres Hotel: Visitors use words like "no regrets", "great value" and "home away from home" to describe the Ayers, which is on the Anaheim Trolley Route. $$
- Candy Cane Inn: The name is cute and the deal is sweet at this hotel within walking distance of Disneyland. $
- Disneyland Hotel: After a renovation so extensive that it was practically rebuilt, the Disneyland Hotel is getting great reviews - and it serves up the very best in Disney-themed experience. $$$$
- Doubletree Guest Suites Anaheim Resort: It's clean, roomy and a good place for families. $$$
- Homewood Suites Anaheim Main Gate: Visitors say it's clean, quiet and friendly, but you have to take a shuttle to get to Disneyland. $$$
- Hotel Indigo: Renovated in 2013, this hotel is getting great reviews from recent visitors. $$$
- Marriott Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate: An especially good hotel for a family, with lots of room to spread out. $$$
Key to Best Disneyland Hotel Prices
$ less than $99 | $$ $100 to $125 | $$$ $126 to $200 | $$$$ $200 and up