Description of Hilton Anaheim
Located very close to the Convention Center (which is right across the street from Disneyland and about 1.5 blocks from the entrance), the Hilton is a great choice for conventioneers who want to take their families along. It's a very big hotel, multi-story with interior hallways and elevators.
See where it is on this Disneyland hotel map.
Cost Considerations for Hilton Anaheim
- Compare Prices and Read Reviews at Tripadvisor.com
- Anaheim hotel tax is 15%.
- If you're thinking about staying at the Hilton Anaheim, their parking fee and WiFi fee will increase your total cost.
- Hilton Anaheim is a Disney Good Neighbor hotel, which means its guests can buy tickets through them and get the same Magic Morning early entry as folks staying at the Disney-owned hotels.
- It may be possible to get a much lower rate at the Hilton Anaheim using Priceline. See what rates others have been getting, then just use these easy steps to find out how.
- Don't just look at the phone numbers and say "how old-fashioned." Instead find out how to get the best hotel rates by picking up the telephone.
Facts About Hilton Anaheim
- Very big hotel
- 777 Convention Way
- Anaheim CA
- Phone: 714-750-4321
- Fax: 714-740-4460
- Hilton Anaheim Website
Facilities at the Hilton Anaheim
- Wireless high-speed Internet (extra charge)
- Parking fee
- Fitness center
- Room service
- Restaurant and Starbucks Coffee on premises
- Pets not allowed
Amenities at the Hilton Anaheim
Iron and ironing board, coffee maker, hair dryer