Magic Morning early entry is available only at Disneyland (not at California Adventure), but Fantasyland and Tomorrowland are the only areas open (and not all their rides will be running).
Use These Tips to Get the Most Out of a Magic Morning
- You are far from alone and lines to get in can be quite long. If you enter through the main gates, get there early. Disney recommends 15 minutes, but we think a half hour would be better.
- Everyone hurries to the rides as soon as they get in and lines are soon as long as they are during regular hours. To get the maximum magic in your morning, spend it walking around, taking pictures and enjoying the place without the crowds.
- If you want to enjoy the rides, focus on ones don't have FASTPASS options, especially Peter Pan's Flight and Finding Nemo - but you'll need to be there early enough to get inside the gate on time and get in line quickly.
- If you're staying in a Disney hotel, don't go to the main gate for your early entry. Instead, use the Monorail entrance in Downtown Disney, which is reserved just for hotel guests during Magic Morning hours. The lines are much shorter there than at the main entrance. And if you want to ride Finding Nemo, the Monorail will take you right to its entrance.
How to Get Into Disneyland During Magic MorningGetting early entry into the park is easy as long as you meet one of the qualifications below - just take your ticket to the regular entrance. If you're staying in a Disney hotel or want to use the Downtown Disney Monorail entrance, you'll need to show your room key, too. As of mid-2010, Magic Mornings are available if you:
- Stay at the Disneyland Hotel, Paradise Pier or Grand Californian
- Buy selected Disneyland Vacation or Good Neighbor Packages
- Buy a Disneyland ticket that includes Magic Morning admission