One-Stop Shopping for Tickets, Tours and TransportIf you need tickets for more than one Los Angeles area activity or attraction, you don't have to run around all over cyberspace to get them. Save time and hassles by using Viator.com to order them all in one place. Viator delivers your tickets online, guarantees the lowest possible prices and they even give you frequent flyer miles with every purchase.
Discount Attraction Tickets
- Disneyland Tickets: Viator offers Disneyland tickets only when bundled with transportation. You'll find them below under Get Outta Town. To buy Disneyland tickets online, scroll down to Other Tickets and Reservations.
- Hollywood CityPass: If you plan to visit several of the attractions this pass offers, it can save you a lot of money. Use this guide to find out whether CityPass is right for you.
- Go Los Angeles Card: Get entry into the most popular places for one discounted price. Use this handy guide to find out all you need to know about it.
- Universal Studios Tickets: If you hate to stand in line, you may also want to get their Front of the Line Pass.
- Six Flags Magic Mountain Tickets: Save time in line and get riding right away if you have your tickets in hand.
Get Outta Town
- VIP Helicopter Tour: See all the top sights in just 55 minutes, from downtown to the beaches.
- Sunset Flight: The Los Angeles basin looks especially pretty at twilight.
- Dearly Departed: The Tragic History Tour of Los Angeles: A good dose of gossipy, sordid Los Angeles tales of the "dearly departed." These folks keep their facts straight and we prefer their tour to the cheesy "stars' homes" tours you can take from Hollywood.
- Historic Downtown Los Angeles Walking Tour: A fascinating tour of historic theaters and picture palaces such as the Orpheum and Palace Theaters. If you prefer the present to the past, try the Contemporary Downtown Los Angeles Tour instead.
All of these tickets come with transportation included.
Or if you're really getting out of town:Airport Transport
If you need to get to and from the airport, here's the easy way to make your reservations:
That's Not All, Folks
Viator also offers a wide selection of other things to do. See their full list for great ideas like paragliding in Malibu, a romantic sunset airplane flight or a private shopping or dining tour.
Other Tickets and ReservationsThese tours and tickets are not available through Viator
- Southern California CityPass: You might save a lot of money if you plan to visit several of the Southern California attractions offered on this pass. Find out whether it's the right choice for you in the Southern California CityPASS guide.
- Disneyland Tickets: The only way to get a one-day ticket in advance is to call 714-781-4400, but you can order multi-day tickets from your computer.
- LA Conservancy Tours: We think this organization offers the best in-depth tours of Los Angeles available anywhere. Reserve a week or two in advance.