What You Need to Know About the Candy Cane Inn:
The Candy Cane Inn is within walking distance of Disneyland and 100% non-smoking.
It's one of the best-rated hotels in the Disneyland area and because of that an excellent value for money. Reviewers almost uniformly say how nice this place is: cozy, quiet, beautiful. A few reviewers have had trouble with customer service and some say the rooms are too small. See where it is on this Disneyland hotel map.
Cost Considerations at the Candy Cane Inn:
- Compare prices on the Candy Cane Inn
- Anaheim hotel tax is 15%.
- If you're thinking about staying at the Candy Cane Inn, their free continental breakfast will lower your overall trip cost. So will their free parking.
- Candy Cane Inn is a Disney Good Neighbor hotel, which means its guests can buy tickets through them and get the same Magic Morning early entry as folks staying at the Disney-owned hotels.
- Don't just look at the phone numbers and say "how old-fashioned." Instead find out how to get the best hotel rates by picking up the telephone.
Facts About the Candy Cane Inn:
- Medium-sized hotel with over 150 rooms
- 1747 S. Harbor Blvd.
- Anaheim CA
- Phone: 714-774-5284
- Toll Free: 800-345-7057
- Fax: 714-772-1305
- Candy Cane Inn Website
Facilities at the Candy Cane Inn:
- Free continental breakfast served poolside
- Free high-speed wireless Internet
- Free parking
- Pool, and a wading pool
- Hot tub
- Fitness center
- Guest laundry
- 100% non-smoking
- Pets not allowed
Room Amenities at the Candy Cane Inn:
Iron and ironing board, hair dryer, coffee maker, refrigerator