Visiting Forestiere Underground Gardens
- Hours: Hours vary. Check their current hours
- Cost: Admission fee
- Reservations: Not required
- Location: Just off US Hwy 99 on the north side of Fresno, directions below
- How Long: Tours last about an hour
- Best Time to Visit: It's about 20 ° cooler in the underground gardens than on the surface, but in summer Fresno temperatures can reach well over 100 °F. You'll be more comfortable if you go in spring or fall.
The gardens are easy to get to just off the main highway and well worth a quick stop.
Getting to Forestiere Underground GardensForestiere Underground Gardens
5021 W. Shaw Avenue
Forestiere Underground Gardens Website
Forestiere Underground Gardens is easy to find. Exit US Hwy 99 at the Shaw Ave. exit and go 2 blocks east. They're on the right side of the road and parking is streetside.