The Bottom Line
We enjoyed our stay in a Mission suite and liked the hotel's ambiance and comfort. It's one of the most expensive hotels around the town of Sonoma, but also has a lot to offer, including guest activities, a spring-fed swimming pool and spa.
- Super-comfortable beds, one of our most peaceful sleeps ever in a hotel
- Lots of things to do without leaving the property
- Very clean and well-maintained
- Pretty grounds
- Too far from downtown Sonoma to walk
- Not enough self-parking spaces (more than a dozen cars had to park on the ramp and street)
- Lobby bar breakfast was disappointing, with stale pastries and marginal expresso drinks
- 100 Boyes Blvd.
- 228 rooms and suites
- Free self-parking or valet parking for a fee
- Hi-speed Internet (wired) for a fee
- Health club, hot-spring-fed swimming pool, daily complimentary hiking & biking, yoga classes, spa, golf
- Some rooms don't have flat panel TVs yet and others lack a traditional bathtub. Some rooms have fireplaces
- 100% non-smoking in the rooms
- Two restaurants on premises, wine tasting daily, afternoon tea
- Pet friendly rooms available for a nightly fee
- Historic property with energy-saving upgrades. Uses "green" cleaning products.
Guide Review - Sonoma Mission Inn
It's been a long time since we stayed the Sonoma Mission Inn. For a more current evaluation, see their reviews at Tripadvisor.