The Bottom Line
- Excellent location
- Very clean and well-kept
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Breakfast is adequate but a bit ordinary
- Streetside rooms may get some traffic noise
- If you're reading this at work, music on their website may give your (non-work) activities away
- Toiletries would be more at home in a budget motel than a fairly expensive B&B
- 7753 Draper Ave
La Jolla, CA
Phone: 888-988-8481, 858-456-2066, 858-456-1510 fax
Bed and Breakfast Inn at La Jolla website
- 13 rooms and 2 suites in a house designed as a private residence in 1913 by master architect Irving Gill
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Cooked breakfast, afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres
- Many rooms have fireplaces, all have private baths. Second-floor sun deck and pretty garden.
- This historic property has rooms on two stories and no elevator. Request a ground-floor room if needed.
Guide Review - Bed and Breakfast Inn at La Jolla
It's been a long time since we stayed this hotel. For a more current evaluation, see their reviews at Tripadvisor.