We know how hard it can be to start planning San Diego vacations if you don't know much about it. Instead of using mood-altering substances to get you through your vacation planning, try our easy, 10 steps (or less) to plan San Diego vacations. We've arranged the steps in the order which fits our style of planning vacations, but you can go through this guide in any order that suits you.
- If the b-b-budget is a priority, start by learning to say the M-word (money) without fear.
- If your San Diego vacations include an annual event, start by finding out when it happens.
- If you want to just show up and figure out the rest of your vacation after you arrive, we applaud your sense of adventure, but don't count on your good luck to get a San Diego hotel room at the last minute. Start with Where to Stay.
Images 1-10 of 10
- What San Diego Is Like - Why Go - Will You Like It?There's no point in planning San Diego vacations if you won't like the place, is there?
- Best Time to Visit San Diego - How Long to StayWeather and other considerations for planning San Diego vacations
- What's WhereDecide where to stay, how to organize San Diego vacations
- The M-Word: Money and How to Spend LessThe average visitors spend a lot on their San Diego vacations, but you'll know better
- San Diego's Top Sights: The Famous SpotsAll the top spots, where they are, things to do for free or in case vacations gets rained on.
- Day Trips Around San DiegoLots of ideas for quick day trips during San Diego vacations
- How to Get to San DiegoPlanes, trains, automobiles and buses
- Where to Stay in San DiegoYou know what you want to see and how you're getting to town, figuring out where to stay is easy
- How to Get AroundFind out all the alternatives for getting around during San Diego vacations
- Plan Your San Diego Vacation Like a ProPros get prepared, skip lines, pack smart. Read this and plan your San Diego vacations like one.
- Graphic Index
- Text Index