Top San Diego AttractionsSan Diego's top things to do include its beaches, the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, the USS Midway, Balboa Park, Legoland, the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, La Jolla and Coronado. You can see where they all are on the map of San Diego attractions above. Use the guide to San Diego's top things to do to learn more about them.
Maybe you've visited all the top sights and attractions, perhaps your tastes are different than the "typical" tourist, or maybe you'd just like to see more of San Diego. Try a few of these sights, the "best of the rest."
If you'd rather, you can use a larger, interactive version of the map to explore the city and get driving directions.
Other Popular San Diego ActivitiesBesides seeing the sights, many San Diego visitors enjoy a harbor cruise. It's a good way to rest your tired feet and see the city from a different angle.
More Things to Do in San Diego
- Things to Do for Free in San Diego: Free tours, free museum admissions and free performances can help keep you busy while keeping your wallet full.
- Things to Do on a Rainy Day in San Diego: A rainy day doesn't have to be a vacation-buster with these fun tips.
- Things to Do With Kids in San Diego: A collection of great things to do with kids in a kid-friendly city.
Poll: Among these things to do in San Diego, which ones interest you the most?
- Go to the beach
- Play at a theme park
- Side trip to Tijuana
- Visit a casino or card club
- Enjoy a theater or musical performance
- Go to a nightclub
- Take a tour
- Visit a museum