Sea World San Diego offers single-day tickets, a length-of-stay option (which is only good for 7 days), Fun Card annual passes and a selection of special experiences. Sea World may change its programs at any time, but these are the list prices for tickets at the gate as of March, 2013. Don't think we made a mistake, at that time, the one-day, length of stay and Fun Card prices were all the same.
Anyone age 10 and older pays adult admission for Sea World San Diego tickets. Children's prices apply between age 3 and 9. Little ones 2 years old and younger get in free.
- Single Day Sea World San Diego Tickets: $78.00 adult, $70.00 children
- Length of Stay (7 Days): $78.00 adult, $70.00 children
- Fun Card: $78.00 adult, $70.00 children (with a few blackout dates)
- Silver Annual Pass: Unlimited visits, free parking. $145.00 for one year, $205.00 for two years, with no discounts for children. Monthly payments available.
- Platinum Passport: Free parking, reserved seating, bonus admission and guest seating tickets, plus free admission to other SeaWorld parks. $330.00 for two years. Monthly payments available.
- Quick Queue: Go to the front of the line at selected rides. Price is $29.95. Te Premier version offers unlimited priority boarding and reserved seating at all of the shows. It's not immediately obvious how to buy this along with a ticket on the Sea World website - just look for the Don't Forget tab at the top of the shopping cart for the Quick Queue links
- Parking: $15 for cars ($20 to park close to the gate), $20 for RVs and campers, $11 for motorcycles
Easy Ways to Get Sea World San Diego Tickets at a DiscountYou may be able to reduce your bill for Sea World San Diego tickets by using some of these discounts and strategies.
- Let those other poor saps pay more than they have to for Sea World tickets. You know better. Buy your tickets online from Sea World San Diego. You can print them at home and bypass the ticket line when you arrive, too.
- Go San Diego Card: This multi-attraction pass may save your money, depending on what other attractions you want to see. Here's our evaluation of the Go San Diego Card.
- Southern California CityPass: This pass can save you money if you plan to visit Universal Studios, the San Diego Zoo, Disneyland and California Adventure during the same trip as Sea World. Find out more about whether it's the right choice for you in the Southern California CityPASS guide. Buy it online and skip the line at the gate or get it at any of the participating parks. $306 adult, $269 children
- San Diego 3-for-1 Pass: Valid for the San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo Safari Park, and Sea World San Diego. $135 adult, $105 children. You can buy it online at the Sea World website.
Other Sea World San Diego Discounts
- San Diego area grocery stores or drugstores often offer discount coupons for Sea World San Diego tickets, as do the tourist publications available in hotel lobbies. You'll have to stand in line at the ticket booth to redeem them.
- If you are a member of AAA, AARP, a union or other organization or work for a large company, ask about discounts on Sea World San Diego tickets
- Throughout 2013, active members of the military and as many as three direct dependents can get a single-day complimentary admission. Check details and register ahead of time.
- Although it my look like a good deal on the surface, we don't recommend buying your tickets through eBay, Craigslist and similar sites because there's a high risk of buying a counterfeit, expired, or used ticket.