One-Stop Shopping for Tickets, Tours and TransportIf you need tickets for more than one San Francisco activity or attraction, you don't have to run around all over cyberspace to get them. Save time and hassles by using Viator.com to order them all in one place. Viator delivers your tickets online, guarantees the lowest possible prices and they even give you frequent flier miles with every purchase.
Discount Attraction Tickets
Get Around Town
- San Francisco CityPASS: Get entry into the most popular places for one discounted price. Get all the details, pluses and minuses in our review of the San Francisco CityPASS
- Go San Francisco Card: A similar service to CityOASS, but with more attractions offered. Use this handy guide to find out all you need to know about it.
- PIER 39 Attraction Pass: Aquarium of the Bay admission, a one-hour Blue and Gold Fleet Bay Cruise, San Francisco Sightseeing Trolley Tour and a Pier 39 Fun Pack
- Fisherman's Wharf Pass: Hop On Hop Off Tour, San Francisco Bay Cruise and a choice of other attractions.
- San Francisco Trolley Hop: The vehicles look like motorized cable cars. You can get on and off at popular spots, or just stay put for the one-hour round trip.
- Hop On Hop Off Bus: Get on and off the double-decker buses as often as you like. They offer Downtown and Golden Gate loops.
- San Francisco Day Bike Rental: Pedal power can get you all over San Francisco.
- GPS-guided Talking Tour Cars San Francisco: These clever little yellow cars navigate for you using a GPS system, pointing out the sights and telling stories that bring the city to life.
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise: These cruises leave from Pier 43 1/2, near Fisherman's Wharf.
- San Francisco Champagne Brunch Cruise: Follows a similar route as the Golden Gate Bay Cruise, but includes a buffet brunch.
- San Francisco Bay Sunset Cruise: Sunset is a pretty time to cruise the bay.
- Alcatraz Discover Lunch Cruise: You won't get onto the island on this cruise, but you'll get a good look from the water and a meal, too. May to September only.
- San Francisco Explorer Cruise: We think this is the best bay cruise in town, going out under the Bay Bridge and back to the Ferry Building.
Get Outta Town
- Mr. Toad's Vintage Car Tour of San Francisco: The vehicle looks great and the tour is a particular favorite of history buffs.
- North Beach and Little Italy Walking Tour: hidden views, fascinating architecture, remarkable cultures, and food
- San Francisco Bay Rock and Roll Bike Tour: Includes a ride across the Golden Gate Bridge and dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe.
- San Francisco Crooked Street Segway Tour: for people who have ridden a Segway before
- San Francisco Duck Tours: The "Duck" vehicle was developed during World War 2 for transporting goods and troops over land and water, but today it transports visitors over the same terrain.
- San Francisco Fire Engine Tour: If you take this tour, you get to ride around in a red fire engine wearing fireman's gear. How fun is that?
- San Francisco Motorized Cable Car Tour: A three-hour, narrated tour of San Francisco, in a motorized cable car.
- San Francisco Waterfront Segway Tour: The mode of transport is so much fun, you may not even notice the scenery.
- Muir Woods, Giant Redwoods and Sausalito: Day trip into Marin County, where you will visit the coastal redwoods at Muir Woods and tour charming Sausalito
- Napa Valley Wine Train: A ride on the wine train and a winery tour. Includes transportation to and from your San Francisco hotel.
- Winchester Mystery House Tour: Day trip to explore the rambling, mysterious house created by firearms heiress Sarah Winchester.
- Yosemite: You've got lots of options for visiting Yosemite, including a Minivan Day Tour, two-day tour with an overnight hotel stay, 3-Day Camping Adventure (May through to October only).
If you need to get to and from the airport, here's the easy way to make your reservations:
That's Not All, Folks
- SFO to San Francisco: Arrival Transfer to Hotels or Arrival Transfer to Private Residences
- San Francisco to SFO: Departure Transfer from Hotels or Departure Transfer from Private Residences
- Oakland Airport to San Francisco: Arrival Transfer to San Francisco Hotels or Arrival Transfer to Private Residences in San Francisco
- San Francisco to Oakland Airport: Departure Transfer to Oakland Airport from San Francisco Hotels or Departure Transfer to Oakland Airport from Private Residences in San Francisco
Viator also offers a wide selection of other things to do. See their full list for great ideas like VIP shopping at Macy's, a helicopter flight, ghost tour, bike rentals and a lot more.
Other Tickets and ReservationsThese tours and tickets are not available through Viator
- Alcatraz Tours: If you want to get onto Alcatraz, this company is the only one who goes there, and they guarantee the lowest prices.