The Bottom Line
- Spacious facility with lots of amenities
- Excellent, experienced therapists
- Not crowded
- Only open only to CordeValle golf club members and resort guests.
- Shower water temperature fluctuated, adding an "off" end to a great visit
- The spa at CordeValle is part of a golf resort and hotel complex. Read our review
- Facilities include a steam room, fitness center and indoor whirlpool.
- Contact Info:
One CordeValle Club Drive
San Martin, CA
- Rates: Check their current rates
- Treatments at The Spa at CordeValle: A variety of massages, private steam treatments, Vichy shower and hydrotheraphy
- What's Special at The Spa at CordeValle: Treatments based on trees and plants from the local area, especially grape seeds.
- They also offer treatments just for men, including a facial just for men's skin and massages to improve the golf game
Guide Review - Spa at CordeValle, a Rosewood Resort
While he was in the gym, I had their Harvest Crush treatment, a 90-minute process that included a steam bath, Vichy shower, crushed grapeseed exfoliation and a grapeseed oil massage. My therapist was friendly, diligent and successful in removing muscle tension. Her friendly manner made me very comfortable with the shower, a procedure I had not experienced before and was a little doubtful about. As I write this, my back and shoulders feel better than they have for weeks.
The spa at CordeValle is only open to golf club members and resort guests, and a stay at the resort is a great complement to the relaxing spa treatments. Check their website for weekend specials that include spa treatments.
As is common in the travel industry, the writer was provided with a complimentary accommodation for the purpose of reviewing it. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy.