The most common complaint about Yosemite hotels is they aren't worth the cost. Have the right expectations: you'll pay more here or in the surrounding communities than for a comparable hotel elsewhere.
Nightly rates vary by season. Our rate key: $$$$ = over $200, $$$ = $150 to $200, $$ = $100 to $150, $ less than $100.
Yosemite National Park Hotels - Yosemite Valley
- Ahwahnee $$$$: One of the grand, old national park hotels. Read our Review. Check rates
- Yosemite Lodge $$$: Located in Yosemite Valley, just half a mile from Yosemite Village, this sprawling site offers motel-style rooms and a couple of dining options. It's popular with big tour groups, who can cause temporary congestion as they arrive and depart. Check rates
- Curry Village $$: You'll find a mix of accommodations in this Yosemite Valley location, including cabins, motel-style rooms and tent cabins. Check rates
Yosemite National Park Hotels - Outside Yosemite Valley
- Wawona $$: Parts of this elegant, old hotel date from the late 1800s. It's located near the south entrance and the Mariposa Grove, almost an hour from the Valley. You'll find tennis courts and a nine-hole golf course here, in case the natural beauty isn't enough to keep you busy. Check rates
- White Wolf Lodge: Off Tioga Road about 20 miles from the Valley. They have 24 canvas tent cabins and four hard-sided cabins with private baths.
- Tuolumne Meadows Lodge $ : 69 canvas tent cabins, each big enough for four people. On Tioga Pass Road.
Yosemite Vacation Rentals and B&BsYou might not think of it, but you can actually rent a vacation home inside Yosemite. Check for them at HomeAway.com
Not technically in the park, but close enough in the adjacent National Forest, Yosemite West is about 20 minutes from the valley. You can rent a condo or vacation home here, or stay in a bed and breakfast. The Yosemite West website has all the details.
Yosemite National Park Hotel ReviewVote for your favorite Hotel in Yosemite National Park.
The Ahwahnee | Wawona Hotel | Yosemite Lodge | Curry Village