The Chicago Tribune quoted Daniel LaMarre, the Cirque's president and chief operating officer: "Forget about London and New York from now on... No place other than Vegas has 40 million visitors a year who come and want to see at least two shows." And those two shows are often part of the Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas family.
What to Expect From Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas ShowsThe Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas shows are not all like the ones you may have seen on tour or on television. Each creation is new, unique and different. There are similarities, to be sure. You'll recognize the attention to beauty, detail and customer comfort, but Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas shows can design theaters specially for each show, creating unique staging and a special environment that starts the moment you enter the doors.
Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas Shows
- Beatles LOVE: This Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas show celebrates the musical legacy of the "Fab Four," in a custom-built theatre with 360-degree seating, 100-foot-tall high definition video projections and surround sound.
- Ka: They'll say it's epic adventure of Imperial Twins who undertake an adventure to fulfill their destinies, but I think it's magic. At the MGM Grand.
- Mystere: The original Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas show is a metaphorical journey that starts at the beginning of time and continues on a trip through life. At Treasure Island.
- O: An underwater performance at the Bellagio.
- Zumanity: The "other side" of Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas, this show is for adults only. At the New York-New York.