- Dearly Departed Tours: Visit the twisted underbelly of Hollywood, sites of grisly murders and other creepy crimes.
- Ghost Tours of Catalina: Starts with the most historic haunting and ends at a site with the most active current paranormal activity.
- Queen Mary: The Queen Mary could be one of California's most-haunted places, with more than more than a dozen reported apparitions and sightings. Learn about them on the daily Ghosts and Legends Tour and on special dinner tours with a paranormal specialist.
- Haunted Hollywood Tours: A tour of the sites of death and scandal.
- San Francisco Ghost Hunt: They don't guarantee you'll see a ghost, but they do say you'll have fun trying.
- Ghost Walk at City Hall: Offered only in October only by San Francisco City Guides.
- Haunted Haight: Led by a ghost hunter and long-time area resident.
- Ghostly Tours in History: They offer several tours that all feature ghosts, hauntings and weird goings-on.
- Haunted San Diego Tour: A ghost tour that will leave you "dying" for more (their joke, not mine).
- Old Town Ghost Tour and Ghost Hunt: Led by a paranormal researcher.
- Whaley House: Some say it's one of the most-haunted places in the U.S.
Ghost Tours in Other Parts of California
- Ghost Tours of Old Monterey: A 90-minute trolley tour of the capitol of Mexican California.
- Hysterical Walks, Sacramento: A stroll through the back alleys of Sacramento.
- Richard Senate, Ghost Hunter: Besides writing books and doing paranormal research, Senate also offers ghost tours of Southern California locations.
- Winchester Mystery House, San Jose: Sarah Winchester's rambling house, where she once met with the spirits nightly, now hosts flashlight tours every Friday the thirteenth and at Halloween.
More Ghosts and Haunted Places
- California Cemetery Tours
- Haunted Houses and Haunted Places in California
- Haunted hotels in California