About Hyperion Theater and Disney's Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular
Live entertainment in a 2,000-seat theater, featuring a song-and-dance show based on the Aladdin film. The theater is reminiscent of grand movie palaces in downtown Los Angeles, and the show is a top-notch Broadway-style musical.
Rating: 4 smiles
Recommended for: Anyone who likes musical shows
Hyperion Theater Facts
- Type: Indoor stage show
- Location: Hollywood Land
- Height restrictions: None
- Duration: about an hour, including time to get in and seated
Advice About Hyperion Theater
- Seats in the front part of the orchestra section are best, and even better are ones along the aisles where you'll get a close-up look at passing performers, some of whom will greet the children they see along the way. For a front-row seat, arrive at least 20 to 25 minutes before showtime and get in the "Orchestra" line.
- Seating is limited and even though the theater is big, it can fill up during busy times. The time shown on the schedule is the time they start seating, and doors close 5 minutes before the show starts.
- The schedule varies from day to day. Check the Entertainment Times guide you got at the gate or ask a cast member.
- Expect to leave your strollers outside.
You can stay in your wheelchair to watch the show. If you have trouble climbing the steps outside, as a cast member for assistance.
You are touring Hollywood Land. Your next stop is Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
More Hollywood Pictures Backlot Rides