If you found this page by searching for Staples Center Tour, we'll start by telling you that they don't offer one. However, there's plenty to do in around it at L.A. Live.
L. A. Live is a sports, residential and entertainment complex that should forever banish the idea that there's nothing to do downtown. It includes:
- Nokia Theatre: A 7,000-plus-seat live performance venue
- Staples Center: Los Angele's premiere sports arena and the home court for the Los Angeles Lakers and Clippers basketball, L. A. Kings hockey, Los Angeles Avengers football and the WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks
- Grammy Museum: It's not purely a museum about the music award, not is it just about the history of music. Nevertheless it provides a pleasant stroll through music memories, whether you're more revved up by seeing Luciano Pavarotti's tuxedo, Jimi Hendrix's guitar or Leadbelly's prison pardon. Special exhibits have included Elvis at 21 and John Lennon Songwriter. They also have an intimate performance venue that has seen the likes of Dave Koz, Hans Zimmer and gospel singer Mavis Staples
- Lucky Strike Lanes: An upscale, modern take on the traditional pastime
- Premiere Cinema: A 14-screen movie theater
- Everything Else: You'll find details about restaurants, shops and everything else at the L. A. Live Website