- Columbia Gold Rush Town: Photos from the big rush.
- Kings Canyon National Park: Glacier-carved canyons, lakes, waterfalls
- Northern Sierra Satellite Photos: Lake Tahoe, Mammoth, Lassen satellite photos.
- Sequoia National Park: Big trees, views.
- Yosemite Pictures: Yosemite Valley views include Half Dome, El Capitan, Yosemite Falls and the Merced River.
- Yosemite in Winter: Famous sights, covered with snow.
- Yosemite's Hetch Hetchy: One of Yosemite's least-visited and most controversial spots.
- Yosemite Wildflowers on the Hite Cove Trail: A bright collection of flowers taken on a short walk.
The California Desert
- Death Valley: A photo tour of a very hot, but very scenic, place.
- Joshua Tree National Monument: Boulders, desert oasis, Joshua trees and a cactus garden.
- Rhyolite Ghost Town Pictures: Pictures of a well-preserved ghost town on the California/Nevada border
- Autumn Pictures - June Lake: A collection of pictures of fall foliage in the California mountains near June Lake
- McGee Creek in Fall: When the aspens change color, this may be the most beautiful three miles in California.
- Bodie: A ghost town in "arrested decay."
- Lake Tahoe: Photos of North and South Lake Tahoe, Ponderosa Ranch, Vikingsholm.
- Mono Lake: Islands, movie sets, migrating birds, tufa towers and abandoned settlements.
- Squaw Valley: A photo trip on the cable car from the Village at Squaw up to High Camp.
- Scenic Highway 395: One of the country's most beautiful (and least used) driving tours.