Maybe you've visited all the top sights and Seattle attractions, perhaps your tastes are different than the "typical" tourist, or maybe you'd like to see more of the city than its tourist veneer. Try a few of these sights, the "best of the rest Seattle attractions."
- Experience Music Project: One of the most unique Seattle attractions, this music museum that combines traditional exhibits with mulitmedia and hand-on musical activities.
- Klondike National Historic Park: Commemorating Seattle's role in the Klondike Gold Rush.
- Pacific Science Center: Exhibits range from animatronic dinosaurs to the physiology of addiction, and there are plenty of interactive displays and demonstrations to keep you and the kids busy and interested.
- Science Fiction Museum: Science fiction film and television props and memorabilia, rare science fiction books and film posters.
- Seattle Art Museum: Features contemporary art, Northwest coast native American art, Old Masters and African masks, along with rotating exhibits.